Are you committed to an effective news sector, meticulous in detail and have time to dedicate each week?
We promote integrity, respect and teamwork in our business and as an employer we are committed to providing equal opportunities and a positive work environment. Volunteering at PIJI will provide valuable insight into the social impact for the corporate and not-for-profit sectors.
We have volunteers who support our work in several areas including but not limited to:
- Research support
- Social media management
- Marketing and communications
- Grant writing
- Project support
If you are interested in volunteering to support our work to ensure a future for public interest journalism, please drop us an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
- The area in which you would work
- Your professional experience
- Your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile
- Your availability (per week and for what period of time)
- A little but about yourself and why you’re interested in our activities